Sunday, March 04, 2007

Playlist Adjustments

Well... some of the tracks weren't playing... URL problems.
So some tracks were removed. I was unaware that OCReMix.org removes some of the remixes, which don't meet their criteria and guidelines. (One of the removed remixes was Castlevania 64 - Tower of Ambiant, which I like very much)
I just wanted you to know that if some track does not play the problem probably isn't in your connection, but the URL is changed or the file removed.
If you notice such thing, please let me know and leave me a comment or send me a message, so I can remove the non-playing track from the playlist. And add new tracks :)

AND... I found a cool place where they upload the removed remixes ;) So if something goes down from OCReMix.org it goes up on OCReMoved - http://www.doulifee.com/Storage/OC_Removed/

Enjoy! ^_^

No comments: