Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Web #22

I know about this site, I've used this site and downloaded stuff from there, so I feel like it's time to post something about it...

http://www.archive.org/

Here you can get all sorts of things for free and perfectly legal. I'm t alking movies, music, games, books, software... Abandoned and public domain stuff... Depends on your interests, this site has to offer really a lot.

Now, let me show you...

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=%28collection%3ASciFi_Horror%20OR%20mediatype%3ASciFi_Horror%29%20AND%20-mediatype%3Acollection&sort=-avg_rating%3B-num_reviews

Sci-Fi and Horror movies :)
If you're a fan you'll find here a great number of Roger Corman flicks, including Francis Ford Coppola's "Dementia 13". You have classics like George Romero's "Night of the Living Dead", you have some Vincent Price movies, including "The Last Man on Earth" (hell, you even have "The Last Woman on Earth"), you have the original Sweeny Todd (yup, in case you didn't know Tim Burton's movie is a remake)...
And I want to pay special attention on "Horror Express" starring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. Some years ago I waited like 3 weeks to get it downloaded on eMule, and now they have it here for direct download!!

They have cartoons too, Charlie Chaplin stuff, you name it...

So, search and enjoy :)

No comments: